Some people are still very hesitant to use CBD creams and other products as they are worried about what might happen to them. There are many contemplating using topical CBD for pain relief as it is so effective but are unsure on the possible side effects.
CBD is a compound found in cannabis plants and it is used as a key ingredient in a lot of effective skin care and health products. There are so many properties within CBD that are good for our bodies, which makes it almost a no-brainer to be adding these products, like CBD creams, to our daily skin care routine. So why aren’t we?
When people think of cannabis and similar relatable substances, they picture smoking marajuana or digesting it through edibles. What they don’t realise is that also CBD is derived from the cannabis plant, it is a compound that contains little to no THC which means when taken, whether that be through applying it to the skin, smoking it in e-liquid, digesting it through foods, etc, it cannot give you any psychoactive experiences.
CBD is completely safe. Without the THC compound, there is nothing to worry about. These products could not be sold legally if they were to contain over 0.3% THC.
Can CBD Cream Be Absorbed In The Bloodstream?
No. There’s no possible way that these legal CBD goods can be absorbed into the bloodstream. There are a number of reasons for this.
Firstly, as it is a cream, there is no way it can even reach your bloodstream. The cream simply soaks into the top layer of your skin and remains around the surface, it does not go further enough to enter your bloodstream.
Also, there is no THC in the product, meaning it would not show up on a drug test. If you were to smoke marajuana, there are different tests that can be performed in order to show that you have been taking the substance, for example in your blood, urine, or even hair follicles. This is simply not the case for CBD related products.
Anything that you do not consume orally or inject directly into your body cannot enter your bloodstream, including other CBD related goods such as hemp soap (100g, 0mg) or even CBD snus pouches. So to answer the topic of this article, CBD cream is not absorbed into your bloodstream.
Benefits of CBD Cream
It is encouraged for consumers to use CBD cream and have it as part of their daily skincare routine. CBD cream has a number of benefits and below we have listed some of the most common benefits.
- Has anti-ageing properties. It restores dead or damaged skin, including sagging and wrinkles.
- It is an anti-inflammatory, therefore it targets swelling, soreness, redness and helps to reduce it. This is perfect if you suffer from skin conditions like eczema or acne.
- Increases serotonin levels, meaning it can have an overall positive effect on your mood and behaviour. So not only are there physical benefits, but there are also mental benefits to CBD creams and other CBD products for that matter.
- CBD TINCTURES VS CBD EDIBLES: WHAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU? - January 6, 2023
- CBD AND STRESSFUL TIMES: PANDEMIC (BLUE) FULL MOON OCCURS ON HOLLOWEEN WITH MERCURY IN RETROGRADE – BLOG - January 6, 2023
- Ignite review 2022 - October 21, 2022